Late Night Carolina is a program that grants funding to UNC recognized entities (student organizations, residence hall floors, student groups) that are sponsoring late night social activities at UNC. Our goal is to encourage healthy social lives by increasing the number and quality of late night activities and events for students.
Late Night Carolina is supported by Counseling & Wellness Services and the Office of the Dean of Students.
To qualify for LNC funding, you must meet ALL of the following criteria:
- All sections of the application must be answered completely.
- The application must be submitted 4 weeks prior to your event date.
- Your event must be free to all participants. The event must be specifically targeted to UNC-CH students and accessible for all UNC-CH students.
- Groups may conduct fund-raising activities in relation to the event (e.g., sell t-shirts), but the primary purpose of the event should not be fund-raising in nature.
- The event must be sponsored by at least 2 UNC-Chapel Hill officially recognized student entities.
- The majority of the event must occur between 9:00 PM – 2:00 AM on Thursday, Friday, or Saturday night. We also fund events that fall on a holiday or special occasion (e.g. Halloween, last day of classes).
- Your event must abide by all university policies.
- No alcohol is allowed at Late Night Carolina events.
- You must complete a brief follow-up report after the event.
Apply today at