We know you love health and wellness. Now use that love to help pay your bills!
We are seeking applicants for multiple positions. Ideal start date is Fall 2016, but some positions may be open to beginning during the summer.
Undergraduate interns (10 hours per week):
- Graphic Design Intern who will develop and design marketing/advertising materials to promote pertinent health and wellness information for UNC Healthy Heels. This position requires creativity, critical thinking skills, and the ability to work independently. See full job description and application instructions: UNC Healthy Heels Graphic Design Intern
- Videography / Photography Intern who will be responsible for the photography and videography needs for UNC Healthy Heels. These needs include production, coordination, shooting, and editing. See full job description and application instructions: UNC Healthy Heels Photography and Videography Intern 2016-2017
For folks affiliated with UNC with experience in violence prevention (10 hours per week):
- Program Assistant for Violence Prevention coordinates Healthy Relationships programming for 10 hours per week. This position is open to folks who have not completed an undergraduate degree but have been active in violence prevention efforts.
For folks with a completed undergraduate degree by Fall 2016 (15-20 hours per week, graduate degree in progress preferred):
- Program Assistant for Health and Wellness will assist with assessment, planning, implementation, and coordination of wellness programs and services.
- Program Assistant for Assessment & Communication will assist with synthesizing and visualizing health and wellness data into tangible messages, programs, and services.
- Program Assistant for Health Equity: will design and implement culturally inclusive programs.
- Program Assistant- UNC Men’s Project will assist with planning, implementation and coordination of The UNC Men’s Project, a multi-level campus project that aims to promote healthy masculinity and involvement in UNC-Chapel Hill’s violence prevention efforts.
- Program Assistant- Bystander Education will co-coordinate the One Act bystander intervention program for 15 hours per week.
Contact us with questions! We hope to see your application soon.