Finals period is often a time of survival. All of UNC wants to see you be successful – which is why there are so many initiatives to support your health and wellbeing.
We have compiled all the finals support events and last week of class activities we can find on the UNC Finals Support Google Calendar also in agenda form below.
Plus, you’ll find ongoing stress-busting opportunities at the following libraries:
- Davis Library– coloring and origami therapy with snacks
- Health Sciences Library– making festive cards for kids in UNC Hospitals
- Kenan Science Library– design and modeling center with coloring, Lego, board games, Play-Doh, knitting, and crocheting
- Music Library– coloring and jigsaw puzzles
- Park Library– friendship bracelets, giant crossword, inspirational messages, coloring pages, origami, extended hours
- Sloane Art Library– coloring therapy
- Stone Center Library – coloring sheets (starting Monday, December 9th)
- Undergraduate Library– Origami, coloring pages, LEGO, puzzles, knitting and crochet supplies, Lego contest with theme of “space adventure”
- Wilson Library– jigsaw puzzles
And finals support ideas through the Writing and Learning Centers:
- Final Exam Planning Tools help you prepare with confidence.
- Ace Your Essay Exams Find strategies for analyzing the prompt, planning your answer, and drafting efficiently in this handout on Essay Exams.
- Doh!! How Did I Miss That? Ever spotted mistakes AFTER you’ve turned your paper in? We can help with these well-tested proofreading strategies. Try them all!
Let us know if we’ve missed something!