We have compiled all the finals-support events and LWOC activities we can find on this Google Calendar.
Let us know if we’ve missed something!
Plus, you’ll find ongoing stress-busting opportunities at the following libraries:
- Davis Library – coloring and origami therapy
- Health Sciences Library – sleep supplies, squishies and slime stress relievers, coloring, origami
- Kenan Science Library – design and modeling center with coloring, Lego, board games, Play-Doh, knitting and crocheting
- Music Library – jigsaw puzzles
- Park Library – friendship bracelets, giant crossword, inspirational messages, coloring pages, origami, extended hours
- Sloane Art Library – coloring therapy
- Stone Center Library – origami
- Undergraduate Library – crafting station with origami, coloring, Lego, and knitting supplies; LEGO contest (April 29-May 5) with the theme “At the Movies”